Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Right of revocation
You have the right within fourteen days to revoke this contract without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the authority who has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and it is delivered in a single order;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you ordered goods that were divided into several partial shipments or pieces is delivered;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (DIGITTRADE GmbH, Ernst-Thälmann-Str. 39, 06179 Teutschenthal, telephone number: +49-345-2317353, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or E -Mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
To meet the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification about the exercise of the Submit the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
You can fill out the withdrawal form http://store.digittrade.de/media/pdf/e8/8c/58/Revocation form.pdf (PDF file) and submit it.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which the notification We have received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment for goods that can be sent by parcel post until we have received these goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned these goods, whichever is the earlier.
We will collect the goods that cannot be sent by parcel post.
You must return or hand over the goods that can be sent as a parcel without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods that can be sent as a parcel before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent as a parcel. We bear the costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to an examination of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods is not due to the necessary handling of them.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which is clearly based on the personal tailored to the needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would quickly expire;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which contributes Conclusion of the contract was agreed, which from it can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of Subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not available for reasons of health protection or hygiene. are suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of clay or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if unsealed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- An DIGITTRADE GmbH, Ernst-Thälmann-Str. 39, 06179 Teutschenthal, e-mail address: email@example.com:
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
-; Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notified on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.